Project management isn't just about timelines and deliverables. It's more importantly about your firm's reputation, stability and growth. In today's competitive business environment, companies must be able to deliver the benefits of successful projects in a more cost-effective manner.
When you partner with i4t Project Management Services, you get a team of professionals who have years of real-world experience. We help our clients to successfully complete their projects within their goals and to their customers’ satisfaction.
We help our clients achieve a competitive advantage by transitioning their project management practices into a core competency contributing directly to the success of the organization. Applying the appropriate processes and structure to manage initiatives more effectively makes smart business sense.
Project Management Office (PMO) Deployment
- We work with you to deploy a new PMO, operate a PMO, or optimize and enhance an existing PMO to meet a set of evolving challenges, functions, and services.Project Management Maturity Advancement
Project Management Maturity Advancement
- We work with you to assess the current level of maturity (project management methodology/processes), develop an achievable improvement plan, and help keep the momentum going by supporting the execution and measurement of the recommended improvements.
- We help you implement performance metrics to understand the performance of your project management processes.
Project Review & Recovery
- We work with you to develop and implement a Project Recovery Plan, to quickly determine how to best proceed with the project. We can then lead and/or coach your project team throughout the entire recovery process.
- We work closely with your project managers and project personnel to reinforce their understanding of sound project management concepts and help them apply these concepts within their work practices. Project Management soft skills especially, often requires mentoring to develop the right habits and reactions with your customers.
On-Demand Project Managers
- We know that projects come and go and create peaks in the workload of your project managers. Overloading a project manager puts at risk your other projects as well as the new one. However, hiring a new project manager may not be suitable due to the short duration of that workload. This is why we offer On-demand project management. We can offer a project manager part-time, full-time, at your site or remote. Regardless of the approach, he is available all week, but you will only pay for the time he spends managing your project.
- Our Project Managers average over 20 years of experience, overseeing a variety of projects across a wide spectrum of industries and business functions. Productive from day one, they are well-versed in the application of project management, product development, and systems methodologies with access to all of our best practice processes, templates, and models.
Enterprise Project Management Systems
- The implementation of an Enterprise Project Management system such as MSProject Server really boosts the collaboration aspect of a project, improves the organization resources optimisation and offers exceptional visibility to managers anytime, anywhere. We help you understand what features would be useful for your current situation, and we implement and configure the tool in accordance with those initial needs and constraints, defining a road map for additional features to be implemented when you are ready.
- We provide services from simple advice to a complete turnkey solution.
Project Manager Candidates
- I4t Project Management Services is dedicated to Project Management. Our goal is to work with project managers, helping them develop their careers through training and varied experiences on different project types, complexities and industries.